Among the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad is guarding ablution. At least, a muslim woith at least five times a day. Every one wants to establish prayer.
This quantity will increase as the quality of his love increases to the noble Prophet. In fact, if a Muslim renews wudhu while praying, even though it is not void, for him is recorded a noble sunnah.
Here are some of the priorities of wudhu, the habit of always ablution:
1. Includes a group of people loved by God, namely Al Mutathohhiriin.
"Surely Allah SWT likes those who repent and love those who purify themselves." (Surah Al-Baqarah: 222)
2. The noble Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah.
Rasulullah SAW said, ".. and know that your best deeds are prayer and not guard wudhu but believers." (Narrated by Ibn Majah and Ahmad; shahih)
3. Clean, fresh and radiant.
Abscess water will relax the tired muscles. The doctors also say that sprinkling of water will eliminate fatigue and tired mind.
4. It stands awake to not commit immoral acts.
5. Himmatul hasanaati. His energy wants to do something good, halal and positive.
6. The morals of the begining grow.
7. Guaranteed death of husnul khotimah because he died in holy condition.
8. His grave is clear from his swaying body.
9. In the Hereafter belongs to Ahlul Karaami, the servants of Allah who have a noble position.
"Indeed my ummah on the day of qiyamat will come in the condition of the face and the edges of their hands and feet shine their omen of ablution during his life in the world." (Narrated by Bukhory Muslim)
Moreover, sleeping in a state of ablution. The Messenger of Allah said, "Whoever sleeps in the night in a holy state (ablutions) then the Angel will keep following, and when he wakes up, the Angel will say, 'O Allah, forgive your servant the fulan, for he sleeps in the night in a state of constant holy '. "(Ibn Hibban's Ibn Umar). (*)